Thursday, August 6, 2015

Who doesn't love jugs?

  My dear friend had an inconvenient non life threatening accident that required she break into my house this morning. As she called me in a panicked state, flummoxed by the thought of a full day ahead of her, I was thrilled to lend a hand by opening my home to her. I did so by telling her how to break in. While we recapped that evening of the morning's events which landed her with B&E on her resume she commented on my jugs.

J U G S     J U G S    J U G S 

I love jugs.

I haven't found homes for all of my jugs quiet yet.... 

 Here is some of the best jug uses in interiors I have seen to date. 








That's right - there are very few places..and I am tired of searching. 

Here our some of my jugs looking for future homes - they aren't quiet photo ready yet.... I'll update with the dressy photo's when they find there next home.


No comments:

Post a Comment