Sunday, August 9, 2015

Inspired & Relieved; Someone does hear me.


Bravo Rebecca Atwood Bravo!




  Dreams do come true. 
hand painted and dyed linen series 
in the pages of INTERIOR DESIGN.
End of dream.

Not only are her fabrics inspiring, so is she
So great to see a young thing gracing the pages of ID & taking control of her destiny. 

This is the allusive fabric, meet the Shibori Panel  


Previously, I found a tie-dyed fabric and was much dismayed when it was discontinued and there was no yardage left para mi. After a slew of empty searches and failed DIY attemps, I have since hung different drapes in the room made specifically for this fabric. I am excited that I have a chance to see this fabric come to life & to let my boho out in an upcoming guest room

This chica's water-based inks will be on my must have's list, 
                                                   and for sure featured in projects to come. 

Thank you Rebecca Atwood for being in my head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment