Monday, August 24, 2015

James Price & the other names

    I am looking for James Price, any James Price
This trunk belongs to him...




One of my favorite things about junking & hunting is creating stories behind the pieces I find. While I didn't purchase this, I think it belongs with a James Price and I would like to find one.


Items with history can make great gifts, for the right person, and also add warmth to a home. 
On a shelf or at the foot of the bed. 
For a mature setting
it could sit at the bottom of a sofa table
 or under an end table. 

I envision this trunk in any number of places. It could be adorable in a little boys room or nursery. It can grow and change and morph into a side table, coffee table, or a bookcase accessory in a library or living area.

Would look sweet as a night stand between beds.


Rooms filled with Homegoods and Pier One furniture and accessories make me somewhat nauseous. Items with with no age to them can make a space feel uncomfortable, a lot of time you may not even know why. Having family heirlooms, artisan, folk, or naturally weathered furnishings, add depth to a room.
Timeless pieces can grow with any room.


#JAMESPRICE  @JAMESPRICE WHEREAREYOU?
If you know one, this piece can be picked up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment